** IMPORTANT International students will now apply for awards in the MyMohawk Financial Assistance Profile. This one application will include you for review of all awards you meet the criteria on.
** The International Awards Applications will open on August 15th 9:30 am.
** The application will close September 20th 4:30 pm.
- Meet eligibility criteria during the Fall 2019 and/or have attended Winter 2019 semester. (September - December 2019 and January - April 2019)
- Be full-time International Students at Mohawk College.
- Be in good academic standing and show academic progression.
- Not have any academic offences on record.
Please review the list of awards below.
- Entrance Awards - are available for new post-secondary students in their 1st semester for Fall 2019
- Awards - are available for students in semester 2 or above that have successfully completed at least 1 semester in a post-secondary program
Assemble your submission package based on the criteria guidelines. You will be asked to upload your submission package when you complete your award application. Submissions without a letter or My Academic Progress will not be reviewed.
** IMPORTANT Students applying should prepare their application documentation prior to submission. All required documents are submitted electronically through an upload when completing the online application. Students must include an application letter (Letter Helpful Tips) and a copy of their My Academic Progress in the upload process. Additional documents can be included in the file if requested in the criteria. All files must be saved as Mohawkstudentnumber.lastname.firstname.
Entrance Awards - APPLY NOW! - available for students in their first semester
Semester 2 or Higher Awards - APPLY NOW! - available for students in their second semester and higher
If you have any further questions, please email international.services [at] mohawkcollege.ca.