|Abruzzese Federation of Hamilton
||The Federazione Abruzzese Di Hamilton e Distretto (Abruzzese Federation of Hamilton) is once again offering its annual scholarship program for eligible post-secondary students.
Scholarships are open to students of Abruzzese descent who are enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college or university and have completed their first year.
Download and complete an application form at www.abruzzohamilton.org/scholarship and mail the completed form to: Federazione Abruzzese Scholarship, c/o Elda Faiella, 50 Kingsview Dr., Stoney Creek, Ont. L8J 3X6
Application deadline: June 3
|Ben Sandison Memorial Scholarship
||In memory of Ben Sandison, supporting students continuing their education in writing, music or fitness.
Application deadline: June 30
|Canadian Association of Women in Construction
||Female students who are currently enrolled in a construction-related field of study, are planning to continue with their program in the fall term and have completed at least one year of a full-time, related diploma or degree program. They must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents in Canada.
Application deadline: May 30
||Provides bursaries to post-secondary students (of any subject) who can demonstrate financial need, and who have graduated from a publicly funded secondary school in Hamilton. Undergrad and postgrad students are eligible.
Application deadlines: October 1 and February 1.
|CICan Paul and Gerri Charette Bursary
||Nominations are now open for the CICan Paul and Gerri Charette Bursary providing support to college and institute students who face challenges, especially financial needs, to participating in and completing their post-secondary education!
New this year: the bursary program is open to a student who is enrolled full time in the first or second year of a multi-year program at a CICan member institution.
Students from or attending colleges or institutes in rural, remote, or northern areas will be given preference for the bursaries of $5,000 each.
Application deadline: September 17, 2021
|Consolidated Credit Canada Scholarship Program
||A financial education nonprofit designed to help Canadians find relief from credit card debt and achieve long-term stability through financial education.
Application deadlines: June 30
David Davis Memorial Bursary
|Provides bursaries to students who can demonstrate financial need, and who are enrolled in a music program at a college, university or institution in Canada, the United States or abroad. Undergrad and postgrad students are eligible.
Application deadline: October 1
|EFC Scholarship Program
||The EFC Scholarship program provides post-secondary students who are interested in pursuing a career in the Electrical industry with funding to support their academics. Explore 64 scholarship opportunities available through this program and apply for your future today!
Application deadline: May 31
|The Garry Douglas Memorial Scholarship
||This award is given every December to an Architectural Design student in their graduating year.
Who Can Apply:
- Students in their graduating year of an Architectural Technology related college or university program in Ontario.
- Minimum 80% GPA.
- Proof of enrollment at an accredited Ontario post-secondary institution.
- Proof of 3.0+ GPA.
- A 500-700 word essay.
|Geritol Follies Bursary
||Provides performing arts bursaries to talented and promising students who can demonstrate financial need, are students of voice, drama, dance, or musical instruments and who have graduated from a publicly funded secondary school in Hamilton or Burlington. Undergrad and postgrad students are eligible.
Application deadline: October 1
|Kevin Collins Abilities Scholarship
||The Kevin Collins Abilities Scholarship is presented to a post-secondary student with a disability.
Application deadline: March 31
|The Kin Canada Bursary
||The Kin Canada bursary was established to promote, encourage and sponsor educational programs and activities by providing financial assistance in the amount of $1000 to applicants in their quest for higher learning at a recognized postsecondary institution.
Application deadline: February 1
|Libro Credit Union Student Awards
||Applicants must be seventeen (17) to twenty-five (25) years- of- age at the time of application.
Have a current minimum academic average of a C+ (67%) or higher.
Demonstrate commitment to their community through leadership and volunteer activities.
Be enrolled full-time in a Canadian college, university, apprenticeship program, technical institute or private college for September 2021.
Have a primary home address within southwestern Ontario (postal code begins with N) as defined by postal code (but may be enrolled in school away from their primary home address), or has a primary address outside of that area but is an Owner of Libro Credit Union at the time of completing the application.
Complete the online application form
Application deadline: May 13, 2022
|Lyle Makosky Values and Ethics in Sport Fund Application
||The True Sport Foundation embraces and promotes the seven True Sport Principles as a means to instilling character in our children, strengthening Canadian communities and increasing our opportunities for excellence.
Application deadline: April 30, 2022
|North American Van Lines Logistics Scholarship
||North American Van Lines is a large moving company and is looking to provide a scholarship to three students who major in logistics, supply chain management, business, or a similar field. Each scholarship is $1,000 and is available to current students and to those who are enrolling in college.
Application deadline: December 15
|Pain Care Clinics Medical Scholarship
||Applicants must currently be enrolled (this includes students starting in Fall of 2022) in a College or University program related to health care.
There will be nine $500 scholarships awarded in total, one per community mentioned above. No late submissions will be reviewed.
- No plagiarism.
- Only 1 entry per student.
- Pain Care Clinics will hold all copyrights of the essays received and they can be used for marketing purposes.
- Essays must be written in English.
- Prizes will be awarded via cheque.
- Open to students who attended a high school in or around the communities we serve: Mississauga, Orangeville, Oakville, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Kitchener, Windsor, Welland, and the surrounding areas of these cities.
Winners will be announced on our Social Media platforms by the end of September and contacted directly via email. Winners will have 7 days to respond, or they may be disqualified, and the scholarships will be rewarded to the next runner-up.
The winners must be able to provide valid ID and proof of enrollment in a post-secondary school.
The winners must agree to have their name and photo shared on PCC social media platforms and websites.
Write a 500-700-word essay on one of the following topics:
Application deadline: August 30
- Topic 1. Why I want to work in the medical field.
- Topic 2. Has the pandemic changed my view on healthcare in Ontario and if so, how?
- Topic 3. Share a personal story of a loved one who has suffered from chronic pain and how they coped.
|Pink Pearl Foundation
||Pink Pearl Canada is a community-oriented charitable organization that provides support, facilitates connections, and empowers young women who are courageously overcoming the social and emotional challenges of being diagnosed with cancer across Canada.
|Roots Community Services Diversity Scholarship Program
||The PCK Diversity Internship Program is designed to give students from the Black, African, Caribbean, and Indigenous communities the opportunity to recognize current social inequalities and inequities and create programs to promote positive changes.
Application deadline: March 1
|The School of Natural Medical Aesthetics Post Secondary Scholarship
||Open to students in the United States and Canada entering their first year of university or college study. Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA and will be required to write a minimum 500 word essay in regards to a major challenge or issue they see in the world and how they intend to help resolve it using their skills and knowledge they will attain during their studies.
Application deadline: November 31
||Single Women in Motherhood Training Program (S.W.I.M) is a non-profit organization that offers hope, support, and guidance to single mothers.
Interested applicants can visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further information.
Application deadline: July 1
|Soroptimist International Dundas Ancaster Flamborough
||The Live Your Dream Awards offers three levels of cash awards. Eligible applicants can submit their applications between August 1 - November 15. Ultimately, a Live Your Dream Awards finalist has the potential to receive up to $16,000 to help offset tuition costs, purchase books, get transportation, or find reliable childcare so she can worry less about how to pay her bills and focus on reaching her dreams.
Application deadline: November 15
|The Stantec Equity & Diversity Scholarship
||We believe everyone has a right to education, and we are committed to providing people in historically underrepresented and Black, Indigenous, people of colour (BIPOC) groups with financial aid.
Application deadline: November 18
|Storwell Foster Children Bursary Program
||To be considered, simply fill out our application, email a copy of your most recent academic transcript as well as proof of citizenship to email@example.com. The successful candidate is an active member of their community, has excellent grades, and displays financial need.
Application deadline: September 1
- Applicant must have been a foster child with either CCAS or CAS or a similar official Canadian foster care program and agrees to have the above organization verify the same.
- Will be enrolled as a full-time student at a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada as of September.
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Applicant must be 24 years of age or less at the time of application
- Winner agrees to have his/her name, photo and post-secondary institution displayed on our website
|Unilock Paving the Future Scholarship
2 awards of $5000 across Ontario
- Applicant must be a permanent resident in the USA or Ontario.
- Student must be enrolled in their final year of a full-time, two to four year post-secondary undergraduate or graduate program in landscape management, landscape construction, horticulture landscaping, turf grass management or related field at a vocational school, community college, or University.
- Student must demonstrate academic excellence maintaining a minimum cumulative average letter grade of B and show a desire to pursue a career in their field of study.
- Student should demonstrate leadership and an ongoing commitment to their community.
Application deadline: August 31
|WTS Advancing Women in Transportation
||The scholarship is open to any student who meets the following criteria:
- Is registered full-time at a post-secondary institution in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area and for 2021, the Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph area
- Is pursuing a degree which will lead to a career focused on transportation.
- Has a demonstrable interest in promoting the advancement of gender diversity within the transportation industry.
Application deadline: October 15