Local Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Care Centres
- Provide specialized healthcare for children, adolescents, women, transgender persons, and men who have experienced sexual assault and/or domestic violence.
- Have specially trained sexual assault nurses on call 24/7.
- Provide more information and answers to frequently asked questions about these services on the Hamilton Health Sciences Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Care Centre website
If you have experienced sexual assault or domestic violence and need medical attention, please go to the Emergency Department at the Hamilton General or the Juravinski Hospital. If you are under 18, please go to Emergency at McMaster Children’s Hospital.
Hamilton General Hospital
237 Barton St. East at Victoria
Hamilton ON, L8L 2X2
711 Concession St. East
Hamilton ON, L8V 1C3
SACHA: Sexual Assault Centre
- Provides services to people who may have experienced sexualized violence at any point in their lives.
- Operates as a non-profit, community-based organization.
24-hour crisis line: 905-525-4162
Website: Visit SACHA
75 MacNab St. South, 3rd floor
Hamilton, Ontario L8P 3C1