We are here to help!
We are doing our very best to support applications and admissions by providing online and virtual service. If you have applied, we are continuing to release offers of admission. If you haven’t applied yet, you can be assured that applications are open at ontariocolleges.ca and continue to be processed.
Applied and need help?
The admissions team is available to help, you can contact them via Admissions or by phone at 1-844-767-6871.
Domestic or Canadian applicants apply through the Ontario College Application System. You are a Domestic applicant if you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident that resides inside or outside of Canada.
Are you an international student?
If you are a citizen of another country and do not have permanent residency status in Canada, you will need to visit the International Students Applying to Mohawk web page or contact us today!
Start an Apprenticeship
Are you an apprentice or looking to start an apprenticeship? Learn more about Apprenticeship.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Applying for Winter 2021
- June 1: Equal consideration date
- Mid-July: Confirm offer of admission
- Mid-Nov: Tuition deposit due for new students
Applying for Fall 2021
- Feb 1: Equal consideration date
- May 1: Confirm offer of admission
- June 15: Tuition deposit due for new students
Applying through Ontario Colleges
Select up to five program choices with a maximum of three at Mohawk or any other Ontario college.
- If you are currently attending an Ontario secondary school, please visit your school Student Services office for details.
- If you are not attending an Ontario secondary school, apply online and follow the easy instructions to submit transcripts and other information.