Your choice to pursue a Mohawk College education can change your life forever - increased employment opportunities, better job security, higher income, new friendships, and memories that will last a lifetime. Study in a dynamic and innovative learning environment designed for your personal success.
Are you an international student?
Start an Apprenticeship
Are you an apprentice or looking to start an apprenticeship? Learn more about Apprenticeship.
It’s not too late to apply and become a Mohawk College student this January. Apply in-person at Fennell Campus until January 21 and find out if you are accepted the same day or apply online through ontariocolleges.ca (opens in new window).
Important Dates and Deadlines
Applying for Fall 2019
- Feb 1: Equal consideration date
- May 1: Confirm offer of admission
- June 15: tuition deposit due for new students
Applying for Winter 2020
- June 1: Equal consideration date
- Mid-July: Confirm offer of admission
- Mid-Nov: tuition deposit due for new students
Applying through Ontario Colleges
Select up to five program choices with a maximum of three at Mohawk or any other Ontario college.
- If you are currently attending an Ontario secondary school, please visit your school Student Services office for details.
- If you are not attending an Ontario secondary school, apply online and follow the easy instructions to submit transcripts and other information.