Connecting your future
The Apprenticeship Community Hub is designed to address apprentice, employer, and industry needs, and to help connect your future. The Apprenticeship Community Hub is a free resource that:
- Delivers navigation resources, support and programs
- Showcases the trades and stimulates learning
- Helps remove barriers for those looking to participate and succeed in the skilled trades
- Keeps apprentices in movement to strengthen our local, provincial and federal economy
Attend a Hub event
Want to learn more about skilled trades & apprenticeship by attending an online event?
Check out our events calendar to find one that fits your needs!
Learn about Apprenticeship
Understand Ministry training standards, in-school apprenticeship training dates, financial incentives and get resources to become a more effective trainer.
With industry recognized training, state-of-the-art labs and shops, and experienced faculty, Mohawk apprentices are highly skilled and can receive an Ontario College Certificate.
About the Hub
Located in The Marshall School of Skilled Trades & Apprenticeship, The Hub will strive to elevate the way Mohawk meets the needs of its community by defining multiple pathways and increasing access to skilled trades and apprenticeship.
The Hub’s Priorities are:
- Provide resources to individuals interested in the skilled trades
- Strengthen relationships with employers/experts in the industry
- Promote the skilled trades as a viable career option
Karen Breitner '88, '92
2020 Alumni of Distinction recipient