Read the documents below before registering, for important information about Apprenticeship programs at Mohawk College:
Note: Purchase parking passes online prior to class start. View the Parking at Mohawk page for more details.
Apprenticeship Registration Process
Mohawk College has developed and initiated a web application that will allow apprentices to register online. Web payment options include Visa or MasterCard.
Seats are booked on a first come, first served basis. Confirm your seat by registering using one of the three methods identified below.
Before registering, you will need a valid “Offer of Classroom Training” from the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development that includes your Ministry Client ID and approved Class Number.
To register, choose one of the following methods:
1. Online Registration (Preferred method)
- Visit Apprenticeship Payment Process
- Enter your Class Number and follow the instructions
2. In-Person Payment “AND” Registration
- You may pay and register in person at any Mohawk College campus.
- Once payment is processed, you must immediately complete your web registration online in order to secure your spot in the program. Mohawk College staff will be available to guide you through this process.
3. Employer Sponsorship
If you have prior approval from your employer to attend college and your employer is paying your fees, the following options are available:
- Register online using your employer's corporate credit card at Apprenticeship Payment Process
- Register online using your personal credit card (and be reimbursed by your employer) at Apprenticeship Payment Process
- Bring a company cheque or corporate credit card to the Stoney Creek Campus between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM. It is important to notify staff at Mohawk College that this is a company sponsorship. At that time, payment will be processed and staff will assist with online registration.
Faxes and mail-in documents will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, contact the Stoney Creek Campus at 905-575-2545 or toll free at 1-866-489-4054.
Should you decide not to attend Mohawk College before classes start, forward your completed Apprenticeship Withdrawal / Refund Application (opens PDF, 44kb) to The Square - Student Services, Stoney Creek Campus and you will be issued a full refund. There will be a $50.00 administration charge if you withdraw on day 1-3 of classes. There will be no refund available after the 3rd day of classes.
Email: apprenticeship [at] mohawkcollege.ca