A transition program for students who have registered with Accessible Learning Services
Schedule an initial Transition to Employment appointment with an Accessibility Counsellor to gain an in-depth understanding of:
- Workplace accommodations in Ontario
- Your options around the disclosure of a disability in the workplace
- Building self-advocacy skills
- Identifying pathways to building work experience
- Learning about supports to help with the transition from college to employment
You will be meeting with an Accessibility Counsellor to learn about the information above, answer any questions you may have, and connect you with relevant services on and off campus.
For more information or to book an appointment please contact Accessible Learning Services
Transition to Employment appointments can be offered through Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or as a phone call.
Have Questions? Need Assistance? Want to Book an Appointment?
We are here to help. Contact Accessible Learning Services by email at als [at] mohawkcollege.ca or by phone at (905) 575-2122.