The Financial Need Assessment Profile (FNAP) has been renamed the MyMohawk Financial Assistance Profile.
The MyMohawk Financial Assistance Profile for the Winter 2019 semester will be available:
Opening date: November 15th, 2018 at 9 am
Closing date: January 21st, 2019 4:30 pm
- By completing this application you will be included in reviews for all available funding including awards and the Campus Student Employment Program (CSEP)
- Reviews for available funding will continue throughout the semester.
Interested in Campus Student Employment? Check out what is available.
You must check your Mohawk email for updates.
- If additional supporting documentation is required you will be contacted through your Mohawk email and provided the submission guidelines.
- Failure to respond by the submission deadline date will result in your application being removed from reviews or may result in funding availability rescinded.
Note: The MyMohawk Financial Assistance Profile has been upgraded so for the best user experience please use Google Chrome when completing your application.
Before you start please review How to Apply
To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements:
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Protected Person
- Have lived in Canada for the past 12 consecutive months
- Have lived in Ontario for the past 12 consecutive months
- You must register for a full time course load for the semester you are applying to be considered for funding.
- Returning students to Mohawk must have a successful previous academic record.
- Second Career students are not eligible to receive Tuition Set Aside funding. Second Career students can apply for and be considered for donor-based awards. Second Career sponsored students should inquire with Second Career to determine how receiving an award may impact their Second Career funding.
- International Students are not reviewed for scholarship funding from the MyMohawk Financial Assistance Profile application. Please refer to International Education Services for information on International Awards.
- Continuing Education Students are not eligible to apply. Refer to Financial Assistance for CE Students for Continuing Education students.
- All new first time students at Mohawk should be prepared to submit a copy of their last academic record when requested. Failure to submit may limit access to specific reviews.
- BScN and RPN-to-BScN students should be prepared to submit a copy of their Registration and Academic Report when requested. Failure to submit may limit access to specific reviews.
What funding will the reviews include? (Learn more about the funding)
- Submit once every semester to be considered for the following financial assistance (where funding is available):
- You could be reviewed for available financial assistance including Tuition Bursary, 1st Generation, Indigenous Bursary, etc.
- Award funding (determined with specific criteria)
To be included for an 'Award Review', you must provide a letter explaining why you should be considered for an award. (Letter Helpful Tips) Letters must be uploaded in the MyMohawk Financial Assessment Profile. No email or hard copy submissions of letters will be accepted.
"Like" us on Facebook (opens new window) for updates and information.