Report a Maintenance or Housekeeping Issue
In September 2016, Mohawk College Facility Services launched a brand new repair and maintenance request ticketing system.
If you experience the following problems:
- Classroom temperature extremes
- Air quality issues, e.g. air flow, stuffiness or smell
- Plumbing or electrical problems
- Water leaking from roof or A/C units
- Housekeeping concerns, e.g. room cleanliness or absence of chalk
Please submit a repair and/or maintenance requests using any of the methods below:
- by using our online maintenance form
- by email: maintenance [at] mohawkcollege.ca
- by phone: 905-575-1212, ext. 2336
Hours of Operation: 8:30am - 4:30pm
After hours: Contact the Boiler Room at 905-575-1212 ext. 2213 or Contact Mohawk Security at 905-575-1212 ext. 2003
When submitting your request, please provide a room number, date, time and specific nature of the complaint.
Issues at the Institute of Applied Health Science (IAHS) Campus
Please submit all IAHS Campus maintenance requests to iahsbuildingservices [at] mohawkcollege.ca
Property Services provides the set-up for convocations, exams, office moves and relocation of programs through the Property Services Department.
If you have a request for Property Services, please submit them by email: propertyservices [at] mohawkcollege.ca (subject: Property%20Services%20Request)