Mo' Money is a Student Money Management Center focused on two goals:
- Helping students develop critical financial skills
- Providing students with the resources and training to use those skills
Because Money Management is what we do, we are here to help you with...
Whether saving for school, sticking to a budget, or planning for a major purchase, financial literacy affects us all. That's why Mo' Money is committed to helping people from all walks of life improve their money skills and become more confident with their money.
Did you Know?
- Of all eligible domestic students who submitted a Financial Profile Application, 77% received a scholarship or bursary in 2021 - 2022.
- More than half of Mohawk's full-time domestic students rely on OSAP.
- In the past two years, almost 1,400 students have completed the Money Matters Financial Literacy Module!
Mo' Money Pro Tip
Did you know you can set up automatic transfers to your savings account
or to your debts through your bank?