Supply Chain Management - 385
- Study the processes and requirements to acquire goods and services
- Learn how functional areas with an organization interact to design, make, buy, deliver, goods or services for consumers
- Examine supply chain within the goods and services sectors and learn how to help companies build a competitive advantage
- Build capstone projects that support industry challenges
- Simulation and case study course work
- Career ready outcomes that forward the graduate into the supply chain industry
This program is endorsed by the Hamilton Port Authority.
1 academic year (period of 8 months)
Thinking about coming to Mohawk?
Attend a College Information Session to:
- Get help completing your application
- Learn more about what Mohawk has to offer
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
Please check back later for tuition and fees information.
- An Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, or University Degree
- Other equivalent post-secondary experience or qualifications will be considered by Mohawk
- See below for accepted equivalents for Grade 12 English:
Students will engage in industry related course work to support career development.
Pathways and Credit Transfer
View our pathways map PDF. This Pathways map shows how the identified program can lead to future program choices.
Program of Studies
Course Overview & Descriptions
Click on the course title for a course description.
Program Learning Outcomes, often referred to as ‘Program Standards', set out the essential learning that a student must achieve before being deemed ready to graduate.
In many cases these program learning outcomes were developed by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities (MTCU) in consultation with employers and educators who are experts in the program field. To ensure the outcomes remain current and in line with industry needs, we invite our employers, graduates working in the field and current students to re-examine and update them during regular, ongoing program review focus groups.