Loans for laptops, projectors, speakers, and more.
Laptop, audio-visual, and accessories loan
Request to borrow a laptop, audio visual and other accessories to use for school or work purposes in the College environment.
Available to: Employees, students
Visit the IT Service Desk in Fennell room C120
Students may loan equipment for a maximum of 3 bookings per week.
Employees may loan equipment for a maximum of 2 weeks.
Loan Terms and Conditions
- Item(s) borrowed must be used for Mohawk College purposes only.
- A valid student ID card is required to borrow equipment.
- I am responsible for checking the condition of the item(s) at the time of borrowing, and for the safe return of the item(s) in the same condition as borrowed. I also understand that I will be charged for any damaged, broken, or missing parts and equipment. I may also be charged for cleaning services if they should be required as a result of my use of the equipment. The laptop will not be leaving the country.
- IT staff has checked the borrowed item(s) upon issuing to ensure they are in working order.
- I agree to return the item(s) before the stated return date and time, failure to return will result in a late fee of $10.00 per day for item(s). Any outstanding charges will result in a hold in my student record, and my loan privilege will be prohibited until fees are paid.
Special Purpose Equipment Loan
Employees can request loans of equipment for temporary special purposes, such as seasonal services, semester start-related activities, temporary offices, and projects. A start and end date must be specified.
Available to: Employees