- College Mobile Device Policy
- Lost or Stolen College Mobile Devices
- College Mobile Phone Purchasing
- Domestic and International Service Plans
- College Mobile Service Management
- Data Roaming Tips
College Mobile Device Policy
All college-owned mobile devices (phones, tablets, internet hubs/sticks) are subject to corporate policy.
- Wireless and Cellular Technology policy (PDF 1.2mb) (CS-1503-2007)
Lost or Stolen College Mobile Devices
- Contact Bell Mobility immediately (1-800-667-0123) to disable service. Any charges incurred while the phone is active and out of your possession will not be refunded.
- helpdesk [at] mohawkcollege.ca (Report loss to the IT Service Desk).
College Mobile Phone Purchasing
Domestic and International Service Plans
College Mobile Service Management
Data Roaming Tips
Normal data usage within Canada may result in alarmingly high data costs outside of Canada, even with a roaming package applied.
- Make sure you're fully aware of what your roaming package includes before departing. They do not include usage aboard planes, boats, or cruise ships.
- Travelling close to the US border may cause your phone to automatically connect to a US provider if their signal is stronger.
- When connected to a foreign network, you will receive a warning text from Bell Mobility. Turn on airplane mode if you do not intend to use that network.