MyMohawk is your portal for student and employee administrative services. Update your personal information, make tuition payments, choose your timetable, see your final grades, and more!
Get started with the MyMohawk Guide for Students⤻ from the Library.
How do I access MyMohawk?
- Go to https://mymohawk.mohawkcollege.ca (new window)
- Sign in with your 9-digit MohawkID and password.
How do I find my 9-digit MohawkID?
- Applicants - Found on your letter of acknowledgement, your Offer of Admission, or your fee statement.
- Students - Found on your OneCard.
- Employees - Given to you by your manager or Human Resources.
How do I reset my MohawkID password?
- Use the Mohawk Password Manager (new window) to reset or change your password.
I can't find my MohawkID, or I can't access MyMohawk after resetting my password.
- Contact the IT Service Desk for assistance.