We are following a phased approach to ensure a seamless and supported experience to minimize any impact on our employees and students.
Completed Migrations by Department
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Corporate Reporting
- Academic Technology Integration
- President's Office, Public Affairs, General Counsel
- Mohawk College Foundation
- School of Engineering Technology and Aviation
- School of Trades and Apprenticeship
- Students Services - Admin, Student Life and Student Success Initiatives
- Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Dean of Students
- Athletics & Recreation
- Accessible Learning Services
- Campus Wellness
- Sustainability Office
- Indigenous Initiatives
- Business and Ancillary Services
- Office of the AVP Student Services
- Marketing and Recruitment
Migrations In Progress by Department
- Engineering Services
Upcoming Migrations by Department
Migration schedules coming soon.
What happens next?
- Your department will be contacted by the UC Project Team with an “Onboarding Package” and a proposed migration date at least one month in advance.
- Your department will be asked to validate the information in the Onboarding Package within one week, including employee names, email addresses, phone numbers, shared phone lines and any unique communication needs.
- Your migration date will be confirmed and scheduled
- Additional supporting information will be provided to your department to support the migration
For more information, contact unifiedcommunications [at] mohawkcollege.ca (unifiedcommunications[at]mohawkcollege[dot]ca)