Participant Limits for Teleconferences
Participants calling in by telephone: 20
Participants connecting by web app: Unlimited
Skype Meetings and Conferences
- Set up an online meeting in Outlook (new window)
- Join a Skype for Business meeting (new window)
- Call into a Skype for Business meeting on your phone (new window)
- Sharing PowerPoint slides, videos, attachments, and more (new window)
Dial-In Conference Moderator Controls
If you are not controlling your Skype meeting/teleconference using Skype for Business on your computer, you must dial into your conference from your phone in order to act as the moderator. All conference calls require a moderator to admit attendees to the meeting
- Set your dial-in moderator PIN - Click "Sign In" and log in with your @mohawkcollege.ca e-mail and your e-mail password.
- Dial-in controls for moderators - Use *8 to admit all waiting attendees.
Conference speaker phones can be reserved through the IT Service Desk in Fennell room C118. Confirm that your meeting room has an active internet connection well ahead of your scheduled meeting time.