Photo courtesy of Tourism Hamilton.
Hamilton is a city like no other. It has a rich history and culture and is surrounded by nature. Known for its industrial heritage, Hamilton has a unique urban feel, a vibrant arts scene, and a bustling downtown.
Located between Lake Ontario and the Niagara Escarpment, Hamilton offers incredible access to nature trails, parks, waterfalls, museums, art galleries, and incredible restaurants and shopping experiences.
There are many things to do and see in Hamilton, Ontario!
- Hamilton Farmer’s Market
- Art Gallery of Hamilton
- Canada’s First Tim Horton’s
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Team
- Wild Waterworks Water Park
- Lime Ridge Mall
- Locke Street Shopping Area
- James Street North Art Crawl
- First Ontario Concert Hall
- Delicious bakeries, coffee shops and restaurants
- Numerous parks and trails
- Movie theatres, laser tag, bowling, trampoline parks
- Adventure Village
- Fun summer festivals
- Little Rays Reptile Zoo
- Dundurn Castle
- Battlefield House National Historic Site
- Museum of Steam & Technology
- Other Museums and Independent Art Galleries
- Royal Botanical Gardens (in Burlington, Ontario)
- Grand River Rafting (in Cambridge, Ontario)
- African Lion Safari (north of Hamilton)