Please review the Toronto Pearson Airport safety recommendations page before your flight.
If you are travelling by air, check your airline requirements before your flight.
Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter Canada. When entering Canada, you will be:
asked if you have a cough, fever or difficulty breathing
required to acknowledge that you must:
- quarantine for 14 days if you don't have symptoms or
- isolate for 14 days if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- asked if you have a suitable place to isolate or quarantine, where:
- you'll have access to water, food and medication
- you won't have contact with people at high risk of severe illness from COVID-19
You must have a non-medical face covering to wear during your entire journey. You must go directly from the airport to your place of quarantine or isolation, without stopping anywhere.
- Make sure you have submitted your quarantine (self-isolation) plan to Immigration Refugees, Citizenship Canada using the ArriveCan app.
- Provide your contact information to Immigration Officer: You will need to provide a working phone number AND your self-isolation/quarantine address to the Immigration Officer once you arrive at Toronto Pearson Airport.
Once you have passed through Immigration, you must check in with Mohawk College staff using the iCent app.
To find the form:
- Launch the iCent App
- Go to COVID Safe Canada icon
- Go to Entering Canada Forms
- Find the "Arrival Check-in" form and select the one of the options that apply to you. Note: this is a very important step, make sure you read all the options with attention and select the one that best applies to you.
Ensure you continue to wear a non-medical face covering. You must go directly from the airport to your quarantine location without stopping anywhere.
Once you enter Canada, you must self-isolate/quarantine for a total of 14 days, unless you receive exemption of quarantine at the border by an officer from CBSA.
If you booked transportation services with Mohawk College, receives an exemption for quarantine at the border by CBSA, and will not be using our transportation services, please make sure to contact our transportation provider informing them that you won’t be using their service, otherwise charges will be applied.